Sbit Automatiseringsdiensten B.V. hereby grants you access to the Website and publishes texts, images and other materials that have been supplied by Sbit Automatiseringsdiensten B.V and third parties. Sbit Automatiseringsdiensten B.V thereby reserves the right to adjust the content or remove parts at any time without having to inform you about this. The information on the website is intended as non-binding and not as a concrete offer to conclude an agreement. Agreements are only concluded by accepting an offer designated as such from Sbit Automatiseringsdiensten B.V. This privacy statement was last amended on 31 May 2018.
Explanation of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG)
As of May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) applies, which regulates privacy legislation centrally for the entire European Union. The European Union wants to give people more control over the way in which organizations deal with their personal data. The rapid developments in cloud technology, among other things, provide new ways to use and use data. By strengthening data protection legislation and introducing tougher enforcement measures, the European Union wants to stop this and improve confidence in the emerging digital economy.
Sbit Hospitality Services as a processor of personal data
Privacy-sensitive data is processed via our service desk and system management branch. This data is also called personal data. At Sbit, we consider the privacy of our customers and employees and do everything within our power to ensure the privacy of data and protect personal data. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we process, for what purpose we do this and how we protect it.
In our processing we adhere to the requirements of the legislation. That means, among other things, that we:
- Through this privacy statement, clearlystatefor which purposes we process personal data;
- Limit the collection of personal data to the personal data required for the purposes set;
- First ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where permission is required;
- Sbit takes appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demands this of parties that process personal data on our instructions;
- Respect your right to offer, correct or delete your personal dataatyour request.
Use of personal data
When using our website (www.s-bit.nl or https://servicedesk.s-bit.nl) we offer the possibility to make a support request. Hereby you leave certain information with us. This will often be company data, but in some cases this is also personal data We process your personal data for the delivery of our services and the related purposes, such as providing support, providing a portal and digitally invoicing our services.
More specifically, we process your data for the following purposes:
- The registration process that you go through to start using our services and to conclude a contract;
- Providing access to and (daily) use of our service portal;
- Processing the completed (contact) form on our website;
- Sending newsletters, tips & tricks, invitations to webinars or other product related messages by e-mail, if you are registered for it;
- Answering support questions asked in relation to the use of our services;
- Sending service messages regarding our services;
We hereby process the following data:
- Registration: Gender, Initials, First name, Last name, Job description, Telephone number (s) and E-mail address. Company details: Company name, Address, Postal code, City, Country, Website, General email address, Telephone number (s) and Chamber of Commerce number;
- Access: Login data, consisting of a username and password;
- Form (s) on website: Company name, First name, Surname, Telephone number, E-mail address, and any data that you enter in the message on your own initiative.
- Newsletters: First Name, Last Name and Email Address. An unsubscribe option is included with every newsletter.
- Support questions: First name, Surname and E-mail address;
- Service messages: First name, Surname and E-mail address;
- Marketing purposes to improve our services: Company name, First name, Surname, Telephone number, E-mail address, and any data that you enter in the message on your own initiative.
Sbit does not store your personal data longer than necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Distribution to third parties
Sbit provides your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the use of our services, or when we are legally obliged to do so.
General visitor data is recorded on the Sbit website, including the IP address of your computer, the time of requesting a page and other data that your browser sends. This data is used for analysis of visit and click behavior on our website with the aim of improving the functioning of the website. This data is made anonymous as much as possible and is not provided to third parties.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these websites handle your personal data in a reliable and / or safe way. Always read the privacy statement of this website carefully before using the relevant website. That way you can ensure that you are aware of the way in which the website in question handles your data in advance.
Suppliers with which Sbit shares necessary personal data:
- Desk Director
- Microsoft Office 365
Sbit considers the protection of your (personal) data important and takes appropriate measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, misuse and other forms of unlawful use.
The website and portals of Sbit use a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands. We have also taken various technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and availability of our services.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or have your personal data removed. A request for inspection, correction or removal can only be processed if it is submitted in writing. Hereby we ask you to identify yourself to prevent abuse.
You are responsible for the consequences of deleting your personal data. Think, for example, of being no longer aware of new developments and updates regarding our services, being unable to answer support questions and / or being unable to log in to our portals.
Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement can be changed in the meantime, whereby the most recent version of the privacy statement can always be found on our website. We advise everyone to consult our privacy statement regularly, so that you are always aware of the latest changes.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. If we cannot resolve it together, you are also entitled to submit a complaint to the privacy regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority, under the privacy legislation.
If you have any questions about your privacy, this privacy statement and / or the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org